Wednesday, February 4, 2015

You're Invited!

Hi Families in room 306,

I'm happy to invite you to our classroom at 1:45 this Friday afternoon (sorry for the last minute notice)!  We are wrapping up our motion and design science unit and will be working hard the next few days on the final design challenge.  The kids are busy thinking and working like engineers!  I asked them and they want you to be here to see them present their designs! They will be presenting in small groups and each presentation will be about 5-10 minutes long.  I suspect this will last to the end of the day, but since it is my first experience with this unit, I'm not entirely sure on time!

We are excited to have you join us for this!  Some kids are choosing/hoping to bring props and dress the part. It is sure to be a fun way to share our learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.