Thursday, May 28, 2015

End of the Year Nuts and Bolts

Hi Families!

We have many events coming up, but there are two that I needed to give you some more details about.

1. Field Day is Friday, June 12. I know many of you may volunteer with the PTO, but I would love if one or two of you would like to join our class and move between activities with us. Please let me know if you are interested in this!

2. Our learning celebration is the day before: Thursday, June 11 at 8:15. At our end of the year learning celebration, we have quite a few things to do: 
- celebrate our informational writing
- look through portfolios
- make summer reading goals
- enjoy some breakfast snacks as we watch our slideshow 
- receive your child's report card as you leave

If you can sign up to bring a breakfast snack, please sign-up here.

Our end of the year celebration is in lieu of conferences. However, if you would like to still have an end of the year conference, please let me know so we can schedule one before our celebration. 

If you have any questions, be sure to let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.