Monday, August 10, 2015

Welcome to Fourth Grade!

Hi Families and Students!

We have a few (hopefully fun, long) weeks ahead of us before we start school again!  I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful sunny weather and getting outside A LOT!

Thursday, September 3 from 9:30 - 10:30 we will have our open house for you to stop in the classroom and check things out. I'm excited to see some familiar faces and see some new ones! In the meantime before then, I will be like you and getting outside as much as possible. My husband, Dustin and I will be doing a 40 mile hike this week at the Grafton Loop! It'll be fun to share this experience with you! I'll also be getting our classroom and materials ready to go!

See you all soon!

Love,
Mrs. Fier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.