Wednesday, August 3, 2016

August Thoughts

Hi Families and Students!

Now that it's August and I've been into our classroom a few times, school has started to be on my mind, so I wanted to send a quick hello! But don't worry, we have a few long, fun weeks ahead of us before our first day gets here. I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful sunny weather and getting outside A LOT!

Thursday, September 1 from 9:30 - 10:30 we will have our open house for you to stop in the classroom and check things out. I'm excited to see some familiar faces and see some new ones. You're welcome to bring your supplies on this day. Please let me know if you need a new copy of our class supply list and remember that you don't need to write your name on things, as most items will be shared among our community. 

Well, keep enjoying summer and some good books (I'm in the middle of a book called Ruby Lee & Me and finding Ruby to be a really interesting character)! My husband, Dustin and I, along with our dog, Porter, will be hiking Katahdin very soon and I'm looking forward to  that adventure. I can't wait to hear about your own explorations this summer!

See you all soon!

Love,
Mrs. Fier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.