Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Fall Conferences



Dear Families,

You are invited to sign up for Fall Conferences. This is an opportunity for us to meet without your child in order for me to share my observations up through this point and talk about our goals for your child.
           DATES:  Oct. 26, Oct. 27, Oct. Nov. 1, Nov. 2
           PLACE:  Room 306
           REGISTRATION DEADLINE:  End of day 2 days before each conference day

To pick a time slot, enter this link in your internet browser:
          https://ptcfast.com/schools/Yarmouth_Elementary_School_6

Please let me know if you have any trouble. I’d be happy to sign you up on my end. If none of these spots work for you, please let me know and I will be happy to find another time that fits.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Fier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.